You must be at least 18 years of age to use our website (thehospitalgroup.org). By using our website, you warrant and represent that you are at least 18 years of age.
TheseLaw: These terms and conditions shall be interpreted in accordance with English/UK Law and/or any European Law that is applicable to UK legislation and all disputes shall be decided by the English courts.
Conditions – means these terms and conditions and the Special Conditions.
Product – means a product displayed for sale on the website.
Product Description – means that part of the website where certain terms and conditions in respect of the individual product are provided.
Special Conditions – means the terms and conditions in the Product Description.
Users – means the users of the website collectively.
Personal Information – means the details provided by you upon registration.
We/us – means our company The Hospital Group.
Website – means the website located at thehospitalgroup.org or any subsequent URL which may replace it.
Cookies – means small text files which our website places on your computer’s hard drive to store information about your session use and to identify your computer. See here.
United Kingdom – means England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands.
You – means a user of this Website.
You are provided with access to this Website in accordance with these Conditions and any orders placed by you must be placed strictly in accordance with these Conditions.
You warrant that:
· The Personal Information which you are required to provide when you register as a customer is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and
· You will notify us immediately of any changes to the Personal Information by contacting our Customer Service Representatives by e-mail at [email protected] or calling us on 0330 056 3322 between our opening hours of Monday-Friday 8.30-19.30 and Saturday-Sunday 10.00-16.00.
· You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
· You are at least 18 years of age.
Unless otherwise stated, you acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights on the website, in all material or content supplied as part of the Website shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us or our licensors. Subject to the licence below, all of these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the Website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only. Any other use of the material and content of the Website is strictly prohibited. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
You must not:
(a) re-publish material from this website (including re-publication on another website);
(b) sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
(c) show any material from the website in public;
(d) reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
(e) edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
(f) re-distribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
(g) No competitor business or company are permitted to register as a patient with the purpose of obtaining information regarding our products and services.
You must not use our website in any way that causes or may cause damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including and without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent. The following activities are also prohibited without The Hospital Group’s prior written permission: the use of any robot, spider, other automatic device or manual process to monitor or copy the website or any content on any other server, website, public electronic retrieval system or service. The unauthorised access or use of the The Hospital Group services, including any attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or breach security or authentication measures without the express authorisation of The Hospital Group is prohibited. Users should not decompile, dissemble, decrypt, extract, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive the source code of the “software” tools (including the tools, methods, processes and infrastructure) underlying the Services or any other software on the The Hospital Group website.
You must not use our website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
The Hospital Group does not warrant the completeness or accuracy of the information published on this website; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and the use of this website (including and without limitation any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free-of-charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
Upon patient registration a current copy of the billing terms and conditions will be submitted to you. Any changes to our billing terms and conditions stating the date that these will come into effect will be forwarded to our patients.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service temporarily or permanently, with or without notice to you. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuation or discontinuation of the Service. Without limiting other remedies, The Hospital Group may immediately refuse to provide Services to the patient if The Hospital Group believes that the patient has acted inconsistently with this agreement or any of our policies, the patient has failed to pay a bill to The Hospital Group or if The Hospital Group is unable to verify or authenticate any information that the customer provides to The Hospital Group. The Hospital Group may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing the Service or any part of the Service thereof with or without notice.
Operation of our services may be interfered with by numerous factors outside our control and we shall not be liable to you for any delay or failure in performance under this Agreement resulting directly or indirectly from causes beyond The Hospital Group’s control.
No waiver by us shall be construed as a waiver of any proceeding or succeeding breach of any provision.
We are registered with The Care Quality Commission. Our registration numbers can be found here.
The full name of our company is Transform Hospital Group Limited trading as The Hospital Group.
We are registered in England & Wales under registration number 09319909
Our registered address is Pines Hospital, 192 Altrincham Road, Manchester M22 4RZ.
You can contact us by email: [email protected] or via our Head Office contact centre on 0330 053 9115.
By communicating with the The Hospital Group brand across Instagram, Twitter and Facebook, you agree to the following:
i) You hereby grant us the right to use any image(s) (content) and / or your handles which you have tagged or mentioned The Hospital Group, on our website and/or any The Hospital Group social media platforms including but not limited to Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
ii) The Hospital Group reserves the right to use, modify, combine or reproduce with other material your content with no obligation and it is royalty-free.
iii) You warrant that you own your posted content and that it does not violate or infringe on the rights of any third party and that you have permission to use / appear in the content.
iv) You are 18 years of age or over.
These terms and conditions serve all activity in relation to The Hospital Group and competitions held by the brand (The Hospital Group), unless otherwise stated.
Terms & Conditions – these apply to cosmetic surgery and weight loss management procedures. You will sign the terms and conditions at your consultation when you receive your Personal Quotation and Patient Information Booklet. The Patient Information provides lots of useful advice about the procedure you are considering so that you can make a fully informed choice about your surgery.
Read terms and conditions
A patient who has already had a treatment with us will receive 5% discount if they have another treatment. Exclusions apply*.
5% Single Cosmetic Treatment: Discount is capped at £750
5% Multiple Cosmetic Treatments: Discount capped at £750
5% Single Bariatric Treatment: Discount capped at £750
*Does not apply to Non-Surgical patients or Dentistry patients now wanting a weight loss or cosmetic treatment. Discount cannot be applied to Non-Surgical treatments.
We will require a deposit to be paid at the time of booking your surgery date. This applies to all Cosmetic, Weight Loss and Dentistry procedures. The deposit amounts can be found below:
1 Procedure: £500 Deposit
2 Procedures: £750 Deposit
3 Procedures: £1000 Deposit
If the patient decides to cancel one procedure after their cooling off period has passed then the £500 deposit is non-refundable. If the patient has multiple procedures booked and cancels all of the procedures, the whole sum of the deposit is non-refundable.
Following registration, you may be asked to provide a deposit and we may make confidential enquiries at credit reference agencies to enable us to offer a full range of payment options for any treatment you may need. You may be able to see the enquiry on your file, but it won’t be available to any other organisation, which means that there is no impact on your credit rating, and the results will not be disclosed to any third party or member of staff in the clinic. All personal and medical information contained within this registration will remain confidential and will not be disclosed to any third party without your express consent.
· You must be a UK resident.
· You must have had a cosmetic, non-surgical or weight-loss treatment at The Hospital Group.
· This is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social media or email platform.
· By sharing your before and after photos and your name or social media handle with The Hospital Group via direct email, direct message or social posts, you grant us permission to use them for marketing purposes across all our marketing platforms including but not limited to: social media channels, email campaigns and on our website.
· By sharing your photo with The Hospital Group, you confirm you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
· Any images will be removed within 7 days upon your written request.
By sharing your photograph(s), your story and your name with us you grant us permission, in accordance with the relevant data protection legislation in force at the time, to use them for marketing purposes across all of our media platforms and in any other format whatsoever.
Our full terms and condition apply and can be found here. By submitting your photograph(s), your story and your name in any format whatsoever you agree to be bound by them.
1. In these terms and conditions “we”, “us” and “our” means Combine OpCo Limited trading as The Hospital Group. The general website and other media (social or otherwise) terms and conditions apply and are available here.
2. You must be a UK resident and over 18.
3. You must have had cosmetic or weight loss surgery (of any kind), and/or Non-surgical procedures.
Your Photographs and Your Story
4. By submitting your photograph(s) and your story to us you represent and warrant that it is your own original work, is not copied, and does not contain any third-party materials and/or content that you do not have permission to use. You further warrant and represent that your photograph(s) and your story is/are not obscene, defamatory or in breach of any applicable legislation or regulations.
5. We cannot consider photograph(s) and stories submitted on behalf of another person.
6. Photograph(s) and stories are selected for our use at our sole discretion. There will be no payment for our use of them unless otherwise agreed formally and in writing on case by case basis.
7. By submitting photograph(s), your story, your name and social media handle to us by direct email, direct message social posts or any other method whatsoever you:
a. give us permission to publish them for marketing purposes across all our marketing platforms including but not limited to: social media channels, email campaigns and on our website; and
b. grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide license to republish them in any format including without limitation in print and electronic formats; and
c. give us permission to use your name and town or city of residence for the purpose of identifying you as the author of your photograph(s) and your story.
8. We may cut, edit, crop or arrange your photograph(s) or your story as we think fit to appear in print and on our web site and or any other media whatsoever, and we may remove your photograph(s) and your story at any time. Your name may be published alongside your photograph(s) and your story
10. We take no responsibility for photograph(s) and stories that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical or other reason. To the extent permitted by law we shall not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from submission or publication of your photograph(s) and your story (except for death, personal injury or fraud, as a result of negligence).
11. IMPORTANT: You retain ownership of the copyright in your photograph(s) and your story as their author and you are free to republish them wherever you wish and in whatever medium you want.
12. Any photograph(s) and stories will be removed within 7 days from our digital channels upon your written request being received by us. Printed materials will be removed on the next print run. Different terms and condition will apply if you agreed to participate in The Hospital Group Case Study nomination / Campaign Photoshoot or similar campaign.
13. We will not return your photograph(s) and your story to you.
14. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and interpreted according to English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to deal with any disputes arising in connection with them.
· The web based service “BandBoozled” is not provided or in any way connected with Combine OpCo Limited (Trading As “The Hospital Group”). It is owned and provided independently by BandBoozled Limited a company registered in England and Wales with the number 10769332.
· BandBoozled has its own terms and conditions which can be found on their website and before you agree to use their service you should read and agree their terms and conditions.
· The BandBoozled web site is not intended to provide or replace the services provided to you both before and after surgery by The Hospital Group and your surgeon as set out in your agreement and the terms and conditions with them (a copy of The Hospital Groups terms and condition can be found on their web site or on request from The Hospital Group).
· The content of the Bandboozled website is for information purposes only and The Hospital Group does not in any way warrant the accuracy (or otherwise) of the information provided on it.
· The content of the BandBoozled web site is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice generally and specifically regarding diagnosis and treatment which will be provided to you by The Hospital Group and your surgeon. You should always seek the advice of The Hospital Group and/or your surgeon. You should never disregard the medical advice given to you by your surgeon or medical staff of The Hospital Group or delay in seeking treatment and/or advice from The Hospital Group or your surgeon because of information that you may read on the BandBoozled website or indeed any other web sites.
· The Hospital Group is not responsible in any way whatsoever for the advice and/or other information contained on, or in any way linked to, the BandBoozled web site. Responsibility for the BandBoozled website remains at all times with BandBoozled Limited.
book your free consultation